Friday, June 04, 2004

G-Mail account to be won!


Best self-portrait wins a G-Mail account.

I have one G-Mail invitation left and I thought it would be a good idea if I used it wiself. G-Mail offers you 1GB of free storage space, 10MB attachments and the power of the Google search engine put to good use within your 1GB of storage. Your emails will not appear on the main Google search-engine and your privacy is fully secured. If you would like to win one of these accounts then please add a link toyour best, most creative self-portrait on the comments of this post. I will then do my best to select a winner from the lot. I'm going to put a limit on it to about 150 comments. Any after that number wont be considered because it would be too much of a mammoth task.

Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home