Tuesday, June 08, 2004


A whole load of flat-packed boxes arrived today in preparation for us to begin packing our stuff up.

I came downstairs this morning to find the boxes lining the hall. The move is finally in motion and my mum and her friend are attacking the house with much feroscity.

Now that I have more time to do things I've started writing again and damn am I writing better than I ever had, much more backstory and better description. I'm very happy with how a rewrite is going of my favourite story that I wrote for coursework last year. I've changed a lot of details to make it more original and new ideas and connection with new plots are coming forward. It's great.

The move is going to be amazing, the village we're moving to is right next to the sea and the views are truly dreamy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home